MICHAEL STANCIU AT THE “EUROPEAN CEO CONFERENCE 2014”
The president of ARIC attended on 18 and 19 of November 2014 the “European CEO Conference 2014 “, held in the capital of the United Kingdom. The event was organized by the British Association, ACE. Mr. Stanciu had an intervention in one of the panels of the event, who treated a topic of great interest: current thinking on procurement, integrity management, social responsibility, and corporate practices.
The European CEO Conference is organized annually and has as main objectives:
• To provide a European forum for discussion and debate between CEOs in the consultancy and engineering industry;
• To discuss results of the benchmarking analysis, comparing them on approximately 550 metrics based upon confidential and proprietary data provided by all delegates;
• To discuss the impact of the economic and political climate on markets and growth strategies;
• To offer a platform to CEOs for high level financial and strategic advice to help position and direct their corporate vision, mission and business strategy;
• To provide CEOs with information and tools for business and scenario planning;
If you want to follow Mr Stanciu’s speech in detail please access the Members’ Authentification area.